- Email: DanielleB@pts.org
What if you could let go of that one thing that keeps you from fully living who you truly are?
You are invited to join us as we cap off the year of the Sound Current with a simple, yet profound 7-day retreat, Passage Into Spirit & Resurrection in the Christ, to lift into even higher levels of consciousness, so that we may live as Loving.
In this retreat you can open up to the truth of who you are as you awake to the miracle of being one with God.
Includes Spanish Translation.
- An active subscription to MSIA Soul Awareness Discourses (or SATs if 12 years of Discourses completed) is required.
- Note: Preference will be given to PAT or LIG graduates, or PTS Masters Class or Insight or USM graduates.
- Aura Balances 1, 2 & 3 are recommended.
Attending In Person
This Retreat has prerequisites and expands on the Living in Grace Retreat format of workshop exercises, spiritual exercises, meditations, sacred processes, and sharings with John Morton. The retreat is held at the beautiful Asilomar Conference Grounds in Pacific Grove, California.
Retreat Begins: Monday Dec 12 with dinner @ 6pm and first session starts promptly @ 7:30pm.
Retreat Ends: Sunday Dec 18 @ approx. 1:30pm. *Ending time is approximate.
*Participants are expected to attend all of the retreat hours and to clear their schedules.
Early Bird Tuition: $1,250 – until November 1, 5pm PDT
Regular Tuition: $1550
*In Person Tuition does not include accommodation. Tuition covers your attendance and participation in the training.
Registration: Click the purple “REGISTER” button below. Please make sure you have reviewed the above Retreat Hours & Accommodation details, and have handled your accommodation needs prior to the retreat.
Registration at the Door: In Person Registration via Eventbrite will close on December 5, 2016 at 5pm AND will RE-OPEN at the door on December 12, 2016 at 3pm at Asilomar Conference Center in the Nautilus Room. There will be a space for you to join us!
Questions: Danielle Britton | (323) 328-1958 | DanielleB@pts.org
Attending via Live Stream
- Live Stream Participants have the option of attending all or part of the retreat hours. (See below for commitment and guidelines.)
- Live Stream Participants can watch from home, in a private room, or in group home settings with other registered participants.
- Workshop exercise processes can be done inwardly with yourself, or participants can Skype or call fellow participants, or telephone or skype into our “Maestro Conference Call” that automatically connects you with other live streaming partners.
Attending via Live Stream at the Prana ‘Light Lounge’
Los Angeles Live Stream Participants – watch and participate with us at the Prana “Light Lounge”.
MSIA’s headquarters in Los Angeles, called “Prana,” is hosting a “light lounge” viewing room where other participants can view together and do the exercises together. Los Angeles participants are invited and encouraged to attend. Schedule & details will be emailed to you.
Live Stream Tuition: $750
Live Stream Registration: Click the purple “REGISTER” button below. Please make sure you have reviewed the above Live Stream Hours & Requirements, as by clicking ‘Register’ below you are agreeing to these requirements.
*Live Stream Registration available through the duration of the retreat.
Questions? Contact: Danielle Britton | +1 (323) 328-1958 | DanielleB@pts.org