Wouldn’t you love to spend a Sunday morning in splendid sanctuary? To drop deep into nature, to listen for your Soul’s precious wisdom, guidance, and inspiration — beyond your conscious mind? Come join us! The magnificent outdoor sanctuary of Peace Awareness Labyrinth and Gardens is a magical place to discover what’s deep inside you. Come renew your Spirit!
When you just love, with no restrictions, no qualifications, no conditions, you’ll be so happy and joyful that you’ll have a hard time containing it all. When you nurture this type of love in your home, that’s the place you come to charge yourself so you can go back out in the world and do those things that must be done. John-Roger, DSS
Our music and guided meditation will inspire you to:
– Gain deeper clarity on your life choices and intentions
– Rekindle your creativity, and your fullest heartfelt expression
– Balance your body, mind, and emotions with your true nature
– Realign with your Soul’s purpose and the meaning of your life
– Bring your journal or device to capture your inspirations
You’ll be astonished by the beauty around you.
Our theme this month is Dreams.
We look forward to seeing you here!
In-Person Tuition: $5.00
In-Person Registration: Required.
Contact: Matthew Van Fossan | 415/444-6053 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time: Sunday, June 4, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm PT