The highest consciousness sees the good in all things. That is its nature. When you are not seeing things that way, move. Shift your focus. Seek the good, and surely the good and, even more, the highest good that is the Divine will be added unto you until you know the blessings are present.
John Morton, DSS
This Sunday’s Ministers Meeting will be open to up to 80 people in-person at Prana and it will be followed by a Book Signing with John for the new print release of his book Blessings Here and Now.
Here’s what you need to know if you’d like to attend in person:
Registration is required! Registering for the Ministers Meeting also gives you access to the Book Signing. Space is limited to 80 people so we encourage you to register early. There will be no registration at the door.
Prana Parking is limited. Carpooling is recommended — or come early enough to find street parking (keeping in mind there are numerous churches nearby and street parking is at a premium on Sunday mornings).
- All in-person attendees must be vaccinated. Please be ready to provide proof of vaccination.
- Masks are required inside Prana and on the grounds
The Book Signing will take place after the Ministers Meeting.
The above guidelines about parking and safety apply, plus:
- Please buy the book from the MSIA online store ahead of time. It will be held for you to pick up at the book signing.
- If you already have a copy of Blessings Here and Now that you want signed, please bring it with you on Sunday.
- Please, only one book per person at this time. There will be more books available soon with the second printing.
Light refreshments will be served
Participate in Person
Contact: Registration Team at email@example.com
Date: Sunday, November 21
Times: Ministers Meeting, 9:00 am –11:00 am – Book signing, 11:30 am – 12:00 pm PT
Place: Prana (Peace Awareness Labyrinth & Gardens)
3500 W. Adams Blvd. Los Angeles, 90018