June 1989 SAT | Can Your Actions Affect Your Spirit?
If you want to get to the bottom line on how your actions in the world affect your spiritual progression, then this is the seminar for you. John-Roger doesn’t judge as he talks about lying, sex, swearing, overeating and deception but he is clear about how these human behaviors affect you spiritually. Laugh and smile along with the audience as J-R entertains you with jokes while he shares this information. He also tells us how laughter can affect our health. He even gives information about how to handle a nightmare. And J-R uses examples from his own life to demonstrate how to handle judgments from other people. J-R says “We are all connected together”. He reminds us that when we can understand the interconnection among all beings and things, then the patience of God can come upon us. In the last part of the seminar J-R gives practical advice on how to demonstrate unconditional loving to yourself and to others. June 1989 SAT 7323
4. Awakening Beyond Body Consciousness | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
3. Are You Stuffing Your Expression? (What's Eating You?) | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection.
Factors Causing Dis-Ease and Promoting Health
2. Are You Unconsciously Depleting Your Energy? | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
1. Adapting Towards Health or Adopting Dis-Ease? | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Breathing - A Fundamental Response to Life
Finding the Hidden One Through a Balanced Body
100 Ways to Health and Well-Being | Los Angeles, CA | January 23, 2018
100 Ways to Health and Well-Being Workshop| Los Angeles, CA. | November 14, 2017
Spiritual Principles of Health & Well Being Webcast with John Morton & Leigh Taylor-Young, August 21, 2010
A Moment of Peace | J-R's Health: Doing Your Part