Prosperity - How Big Are You Thinking?
John-Roger tells the story in this seminar about a street person who asked him for a quarter. J-R told the beggar he wasn’t thinking big enough. then J-R handed the man a hundred dollar bill and said, “Think bigger.” You can imagine the reaction of the beggar!
“If we’re going to have any of the qualities we want, like loving, caring and sharing, we’ve got to produce that inside of us…and health, wealth and happiness, prosperity, abundance and riches,” J-R says. “God said, ‘I want you to prosper’ and that means all the riches are ours already. So we just need to take what we need…” Why, because God is in the giving business!
Are You Experiencing Your Prosperity?
Is There an Unlimited Supply? (Feb. '81)
God Is a Joyful Giver
Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness
John Morton on How to Uncover your Purpose
6. A Blessing: The Lifting of Debt | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
5. Tithing: Partnering with God | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
4. Seeding for the Harvest | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
3. In God We Trust | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
1. Creating a Magnet for Money | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
2. A Horse Race!! | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
Blessings of John Morton | A Blessing of Tithing and Seeding with John Morton | May 30, 2015
How Big is Your Hole?