Keynotes for Personal Wealth
This talk is aptly named because it contains a wealth of information… about wealth. John-Roger’s great gift for seeing things in different and unusual ways is put to good use. He ranges through many different kinds of wealth, including financial wealth, wealth of mind, creative imagination, and the wealth of curiosity. Addressing the wealth of listening, J-R says this, “One of the greatest things we have inside of us is the ability to listen clearly to what people are saying without putting our own mental stuff in the channel and jamming it. If we listen – get this – 90 percent of our problems are going to be cleared up because we’ll hear what’s really going on.” “Wealth is our perception to see,” J-R continues, “that everything that’s out there is indeed a chance to build personal strength and share it with other people. Somebody comes along and says, ‘I’ve got this problem, how do I handle it?’ and you go, ‘Let me tell you. I went through this and here’s where I am…,’ and they go, ‘If you can do it, I can do it.’ And that is the exercising of all that strength that I call personal wealth.” 7808
Precipitation: Manifestation Abundance
Manifesting God's Abundance
June 1999 SAT | What Are You Giving to Have Greater Abundance?
Gratitude: An Attitude to Success
Prosperity: By Way of Karma or Grace
Processes to Prosperity (Hold on to the End) 11-2-80
Prosperity - How Big Are You Thinking?
Are You Experiencing Your Prosperity?
Is There an Unlimited Supply
God Is a Joyful Giver
Money - The Great Mirror of Consciousness
Programming the Universal Mind
6. A Blessing: The Lifting of Debt | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
5. Tithing: Partnering with God | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
4. Seeding for the Harvest | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
3. In God We Trust | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
2. A Horse Race!! | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection