Are You Experiencing Your Prosperity?
The title of this John-Roger seminar implies that everyone has prosperity, so if you’re feeling a little less prosperous than you want to be, this is a good seminar to use as you find your way to your own form of treasure. In it, J-R points out how it is that each of us is prosperous. He shines light on what keeps us from experiencing that prosperity and what we can do to change our experience. “Prosperity is having success and plenty of what you want and need.” There. That’s John-Roger’s description of prosperity.
J-R says, “I’ve found in this world that the only thing that has any value in it, is the thing that keeps increasing its worth. And I only know of one thing that does that: the human being. Our worth was created for us a long time ago by the man who was — and is today — the Christ. So we’ve really got something that’s very, very precious inside of us.”
Well, where is this treasure inside us? How can we experience it? J-R answers those questions in this way, “If somebody isn’t sure where that treasure is inside, I find it to be located in our personality. It’s our thinking and our emotions and our body and how we put that all together and run it out there in the world. The key is to use everything to your advantage — get it clear. Everything. Even your negative thoughts!
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
Is There an Unlimited Supply? (Feb. '81)
God Is a Joyful Giver
Money - The Great Mirror of Consciousness
Programming the Universal Mind
6. A Blessing: The Lifting of Debt | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
5. Tithing: Partnering with God | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
4. Seeding for the Harvest | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
3. In God We Trust | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
2. A Horse Race!! | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection