Prosperity: By Way of Karma or Grace
Here’s John-Roger, being straight with us, as always. “Humans have, for lack of a better word, a curse. It’s a pretty strong one. And it goes like this: we’re lazy.” Of course, he’s probably not talking to you or me, here. No doubt, he has someone else in mind.
J-R goes on to make the connection between our lazy “curse” and our dislike of change, as well as our hope that our baser nature and behaviors are invisible to everyone else.
Yet again, J-R shows us how to let go of that which does not serve the greater expression of our true selves and he reminds us of who we are — the divinity within. '
Processes to Prosperity (Hold on to the End) 11-2-80
Prosperity - How Big Are You Thinking?
Are You Experiencing Your Prosperity?
Is There an Unlimited Supply
God Is a Joyful Giver
Money - The Great Mirror of Consciousness
Programming the Universal Mind
A Meditation on Wealth (Part 2)
6. A Blessing: The Lifting of Debt | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
5. Tithing: Partnering with God | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
4. Seeding for the Harvest | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
3. In God We Trust | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
2. A Horse Race!! | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection