1. A Guide for Spiritual Exercises
Each part of this two-part set starts and ends with brief, inspiring J-R excerpts on chanting and listening. In the silence between, J-R’s voice guides you to “chant, listen and breathe,” it is not so much a meditation as an aid to spiritual exercises, combining long periods of silence interspersed with gentle reminders from John-Roger to help bring you present and aware as you chant and listen. Your chant might be the tone HU (an ancient name of God) or your own initiatory tone.
“Chant the sacred tones, then stop chanting and listen. Start searching inwardly. Look for the golden thread and when you find it, ride on it into awareness of your Soul.” — John-Roger
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
2. A Guide for Spiritual Exercises
Initiation: Molding the Golden Chalice
Blessings, Prayers and Invocations
What’s Your First Support System?
Voices of the Inner World - Part2
From Contemplation, Meditation, Spiritual Exercise Through Heaven’s Gate
The Golden Thread of Divinity
1. Human Spiritual Rights | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection.
3. Meditation For Soul Travel (audio) | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection
2. The H-U Chant and Breathing Exercises (audio) | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection.
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Spiritual Exercises: Preparation for What is to Come
Blessings of John Morton | Blessing for Spiritual Exercise | March 3, 2019
Spiritual Exercises -- Karma, Intent of the Heart
How To Do Spiritual Exercises
Spiritual Exercises -- Fire Breathing
Spiritual Exercises In Daily Life
Spiritual Exercises -- Take Time For Yourself
Spiritual Exercises -- What Is Prayer?