1. A Meditation on Wealth - Part 1 | Introduction by John Morton
Would you like to manifest more wealth in any area of your life? This Meditation on Wealth uses the “innerphasing” technique to help you recondition the unconscious so you can automatically make the inner changes that result in a greater experience of your wealth on all levels.
In Part 1, John Morton introduces the meditation, explains the method behind it, and and describes the 30-day innerphasing process. After listening to this, you'll be ready to take full advantage of the innerphasing process when you go on to part 2.
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
If you're not familiar with the innerphasing process, you can view a PDF document complete with instructions and more information about this process by clicking here. (link only available in the web version)
2. A Meditation on Wealth - Part 2 | Meditation by John-Roger
Seed First the Kingdom of Heaven
Keynotes for Personal Wealth
Precipitation: Manifesting Abundance
Manifesting God's Abundance
June 1999 SAT | What Are You Giving to Have Greater Abundance?
Gratitude: An Attitude to Success
Prosperity: By Way of Karma or Grace
Processes to Prosperity (Hold on to the End) 11-2-80
Prosperity - How Big Are You Thinking?
Are You Experiencing Your Prosperity?
Is There an Unlimited Supply? (Feb. '81)
God Is a Joyful Giver
Money - The Great Mirror of Consciousness
6. A Blessing: The Lifting of Debt | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
5. Tithing: Partnering with God | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
4. Seeding for the Harvest | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
3. In God We Trust | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
1. Creating a Magnet for Money | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
2. A Horse Race!! | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
Blessings of John Morton | A Blessing of Tithing and Seeding with John Morton | May 30, 2015
How Big is Your Hole?