Physician, Heal Thyself! (Jan. '71)
This seminar was originally released as the January 2007 SAT. It has now been released into the “Personal-Use” category and is available to those not subscribed to the Soul Awareness Teachings (SAT) Series.
“When we’re shut off in Spirit we become very sick physically, and emotionally and mentally.” How can we heal these levels? How can we stay clear and healthy in our relationships with others? Tune in to this seminar!
John-Roger, with his usual humor and clear examples, looks at (oh, so familiar) behavior patterns in relationships. He reminds us to, “Always keep the honeymoon going, even when the war’s on…don’t forget to tell them you love them. Not, I love you as a husband or a wife, or as my partner, but I love you because of the Spirit in you…an extension of divine Light, the spark of God.”
Being responsible for our own actions is key to lifting ourselves. Can we give others that freedom? J-R asks. “Remember the choice you make may be adverse to someone else if they allow it. If they don’t understand, they’re going to block you…have the understanding so you can get free and get going, and help them also. If they’re locked in their own crippled effects on whatever level, then it will be to them, ‘Physician, heal thyself.’”
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
December 2023 SAT | The Inexperienced Soul, SE's, Christ & Traveler, the Unconditioned Energy of Spirit (Jun. '88)
5. Consciousness of Grace | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection
1. Spiritual Exercises Q&A with John-Roger DSS | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection
4. The Golden Temple Meditation | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
6. Innerphasing to the Precious Presence | from the ‘Spiritual Warrior’ Collection
Changing Your Behavior Into the Spirit?
What is it We are to Learn?