Changing Your Behavior Into the Spirit?
What do you do with your rage and anger when they show up? How about your irritations and frustrations and anxieties? In this seminar from Santiago, Chile, John-Roger speaks of the emotions that well up from our subconscious and unconscious areas as pools of stagnent water which we haven’t taken care of. Why would we want to deal with those parts of ourselves? J-R says, “Because we are meant to be co-creators with God, creating for ourselves health, wealth and happiness, abundance, prosperity and riches, loving, caring, sharing and touching.” And guess what gets in the way.
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
What Are We Doing to Ourselves?
1. A Meditation on Wealth - Part 1 | Introduction by John Morton
2. A Meditation on Wealth - Part 2 | Meditation by John-Rorger
Seed First the Kingdom of Heaven
Keynotes for Personal Wealth
Precipitation: Manifesting Abundance
Manifesting God's Abundance
June 1999 SAT | What Are You Giving to Have Greater Abundance?
Gratitude: An Attitude to Success
Prosperity: By Way of Karma or Grace
Processes to Prosperity (Hold on to the End) 11-2-80
Prosperity - How Big Are You Thinking?
Are You Experiencing Your Prosperity?
Is There an Unlimited Supply? (Feb. '81)
God Is a Joyful Giver
Money - The Great Mirror of Consciousness
Programming the Universal Mind
6. A Blessing: The Lifting of Debt | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
5. Tithing: Partnering with God | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
4. Seeding for the Harvest | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
3. In God We Trust | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection
2. A Horse Race!! | from the ‘Money: The Great Mirror of Consciousness’ Collection