Changing Your Behavior Into the Spirit?
What do you do with your rage and anger when they show up? How about your irritations and frustrations and anxieties? In this seminar from Santiago, Chile, John-Roger speaks of the emotions that well up from our subconscious and unconscious areas as pools of stagnent water which we haven’t taken care of. Why would we want to deal with those parts of ourselves? J-R says, “Because we are meant to be co-creators with God, creating for ourselves health, wealth and happiness, abundance, prosperity and riches, loving, caring, sharing and touching.” And guess what gets in the way.
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
December 2023 SAT | The Inexperienced Soul, SE's, Christ & Traveler, the Unconditioned Energy of Spirit (Jun. '88)
11. The Meditation of the Christ | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
1. Spiritual Exercises Q&A with John-Roger DSS | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection
6. Innerphasing to the Precious Presence | from the ‘Spiritual Warrior’ Collection
Health is Loving Who You Really Are (March '82)
What Are We Doing to Ourselves?
2. A Meditation on Wealth - Part 2 | Meditation by John-Roger