The Light Behind the Shadows (Nov. '72)
This seminar was originally released as the Frebruary 2005 SAT. It has now been released into the “Personal-Use” category and is available to those not subscribed to the Soul Awareness Teachings (SAT) Series.
Need a boost? This John-Roger seminar can give you a lift. With its poetic title, the seminar is presented as a clarification of God's Sound Current, its value to each of us and how we can get connected to it.
"The Sound of God originates from God and returns to God," J-R says. "The Light comes from God and returns to God. The Light becomes reflective, and while we are working in the outer invisible world of Spirit, there are many illusions, delusions and some hallucinations that we manifest within ourselves… and with other people’s help. And so we find clouds and shadows in these realms. But behind every shadow is the Light—or you could not have a shadow. You know that’s a very comforting idea."
"Remember there’s a light behind every shadow," J-R continues. "Always. Even when you’re bored, that is the thing that pushes you up. Whenever it can’t be done, that’s the thing that says, 'By God, I’ll do it!' "
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
1. The Sound Current of God | from ‘The Sound Current of God’ Collection
2. Spiritual Realms Excerpt | from ‘The Sound Current of God’ Collection
3. Invitation to Ride the Sound Current by Pauli Sanderson| from ‘The Sound Current of God’ Collection
4. The Never-Ending Journey of Your Soul Meditation by Pauli Sanderson | from ‘The Sound Current of God’ Collection
5. The Sound Current of All Creation | from ‘The Sound Current of God’ Collection
September 2002 SAT | Reaching Into the Sound Current
Are You Listening to the Sound Current?
Levels of Light - A Road Map (June '83)
The Sounds of the Realms
The Sound Current
The Sound Current : The Road Home
June 2016 SAT | Initiation into the Sound Current (Feb. '72)
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Initiation, Clearing Karma, and the Realms of God
What is the Sound of God?
Ordinariness, the Prior Condition to God