Lies, Truth, Skepticism and Trust
Are you in the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness or the Movement of Outer Psychological Behavior? That’s one of the questions you might ask yourself as you experience this seminar.
John-Roger says he’s our teacher in the Spirit but in the world, our teacher is the world. He looks at the dynamics of lying and how we lie to ourselves to avoid taking responsibility. And he explores how doubt can be used in a positive way.
In talking about being present with ourselves and others, J-R comments, “Do to me today what I did today. And do to me tomorrow what I do tomorrow. Then you’ll be living in the spirit of life because that’s a right-now process.” This is a seminar of J-R at his Lightest and brightest.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
May 2023 SAT | Q&A: Christ, Spiritual Ecology, Greatest Service, Releasing Karma, Sleep vs. Awake State (May/June '86)
February 2021 SAT | Q & A on Master Plan, Spiritual vs. Psychic, High Selves, Guardian Angels, Dreams, etc. (July '77)
7. The Meditation of Perfect Balance | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
1. The Loving Energy of the Mystical Traveler | from the ‘Mystical Traveler’ Collection
5. Consciousness of Grace | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection
Innerphasing for Vibrant Health and Well-Being
3. Meditation on Forgiveness | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection