John-Roger and John Morton Interview on That Which Is with Siddharth Kak (Nov. '94)
In this 1994 recording from Santa Monica, California, John-Roger and Academy Award nominated actress Sally Kirkland sit down for a conversation with television producer and presenter Siddarth Kak.
During this talk, carried out in casual interview format, J-R weaves into his responses the condensed, short-form versions of the movement's many teachings that long-time MSIA students will readily recognize; the interview can also serve as a helpful introduction for someone new looking to find out what MSIA is about.
Some other great segments to be on the lookout for when watching:
- Why the name "That Which Is" was chosen for J-R's original television program and, subsequently, the platform on which you are watching this now.
- Some advice John-Roger gave to Sally Kirkland for a difficult aspect of a movie role.
- J-R describing the events leading up to and following his near-death experience.
As a bonus, MSIA spiritual director John Morton joins in for the last part of the talk to share about his approach to carrying the mantle that J-R passed on to him in 1988.
Insightful Explanation and the Heartfelt Meditation
5. Inner Journey Through Spirit Realms
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Breathing - A Fundamental Response to Life
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
A Rare Question and Answer Seminar
How to Transform Yourself
A Moment of Peace Live from KYPA 1230 AM Radio
November 2023 SAT | Q&A: Reincarnation, Court of Influence, the Absolute One, Transcending Dimensions (Jan. '87)