One Accord PAT Retreat & Visits to Traveler-Inspired Sites
In July 2023, you can join the Traveler visiting places impactful in Jesus’s life and ministry. These are places rich in history and in spiritual significance to hundreds of millions. Imagine the possibilities for expansion, learning, transformation, and upliftment.
In less than a year, you can be in the Holy Land energy and soaring in the One Accord PAT Retreat at Nof Ginosar. Picture what might be revealed to you as you open yourself to the energy of the magnificent sites planned for the tour.
This can be a once-in-a-lifetime event you will take with you for the rest of your life.
Each new experience contributes to your wisdom and growth.
– John Morton, DSS
John Morton is scheduled to participate.
There will be Spanish Translation.
Dates: Sunday, July 16 – Monday, July 31, 2023
Price: $10.000 (double occupancy)
Deposit: $2,500 ($250 non-refundable)
Registration: Required. Register now by emailing PTS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Among the fascinating locations we plan to visit are:
- The Muhraqa Monastery on Mt. Carmel.
- Put yourself in the place where Elijah showed God’s might to the priests of Baal and see what aspects of God are revealed to
- Walk the pathways where Jesus grew up, where Archangel Gabriel visited Mary, and where Jesus and Joseph worked as carpenters.
- Mt. Tabor
- Considered by the Byzantines to be the Mount of Transfiguration where Jesus was revealed to Peter, James, and John as the son of God. Join us in blessing and being blessed in this sacred space.
- The Mount of Beatitudes
- Imagine yourself whisked back in time listening to Jesus deliver the Sermon on the Mount and perhaps receiving your own inner sermon.
- Qasr Al-Yahud
- Open yourself to be born anew at the place on the Jordan River that marks where John the Baptist baptized Jesus and where the Israelites crossed the Jordan River to enter the Promised Land.
- And much more!