In Part Two, we will continue to look at the works and poetry of ancient and modern masters that lead us into who we truly are, and we will be revisiting the ones we learned about in Part One of this class.
More time will be giving to the sharing of revelations and insights from class participants. There will be more of an emphasis on poetry, and participants will have an opportunity to read their favorite poem and share how it is a doorway to their divinity for them.
Those who realize God consciousness
are those who enter into it, hold to it,
and maintain it as the one thing
they must never forget.
All classes are recorded and can be accessed live, or viewed later at your own pace for at least a year after you register.
- Week One: The Cloud of Unknowing – Part two
- Week Two: Wisdom of the Great Women Mystics – Part two
- Week Three: The Bhagavad Gita – Part two
- Week Four: The Gospel of the Beloved Companion – Part two
- Week Five: The Upanishads – Part two
- Week Six: The Sufi Way – Part two
- Week Seven: The Tao – Part two
- Week Eight: Communion with the Beloved – Part two
Facilitated by Paul Kaye
Live Class Dates: Monday, January 15, 22, 29; February 12, 19, 26; March 11, 18, 2024. 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm PT (Recordings can be accessed any time to fit your schedule).
Prerequisites: Doorways to Divinity Part One
Questions about the class? Email Paul Kaye at firstname.lastname@example.org