Wouldn’t you love to spend a Sunday morning in splendid sanctuary? To drop deep into nature, to listen for your Soul’s precious wisdom, guidance, and inspiration — beyond your conscious mind? Come join us! The magnificent outdoor sanctuary of Peace Awareness Labyrinth and Gardens is a magical place to discover what’s deep inside you. Come renew your Spirit!
Our theme this month is Gratitude in the Face of Challenge
Our music and guided meditation will inspire you to:
– Gain deeper clarity on your life choices and intentions
– Rekindle your creativity, and your fullest heartfelt expression
– Balance your body, mind, and emotions with your true nature
– Realign with your Soul’s purpose and the meaning of your life
– Bring your journal or device to capture your inspirations
You’ll be astonished by the beauty around you.
We look forward to seeing you here!
Date and Time: Sunday, December 4,11:00 am – 12:30 pm PT
Event Location: Peace Awareness Labyrinth & Gardens (Prana)—3500 W Adams Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90018
Contact: Matthew Van Fossan | 415/444-6053 | email@example.com