33. Greatest Commodity - Loving | from 'Letting Love Lead: Excerpts for Maintaining Momentum'
An excerpt by John Roger, the founder of MSIA, specially selected to support putting loving first in your life, and using this as a guide or impetus to lead you to create a life of greater happiness, joy and success.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
January 2023 SAT | Understanding the Nature of God (May '86)
3. Meditation on Forgiveness | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection
10. The Order of the Melchizedek Priesthood | from the '13 Minister Seminars' Collection.
6. Innerphasing to the Precious Presence | from the ‘Spiritual Warrior’ Collection
What is Loving?
Q&A: We Are Going To The Heart of God (Jun. '76)
The Radical Prayer