6. Make Anger an Ally | from 'Letting Love Lead: Excerpts for Maintaining Momentum'
An excerpt by John Roger, the founder of MSIA, specially selected to support putting loving first in your life, and using this as a guide or impetus to lead you to create a life of greater happiness, joy and success.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
May 2023 SAT | Q&A: Christ, Spiritual Ecology, Greatest Service, Releasing Karma, Sleep vs. Awake State (May/June '86)
2. The H-U Chant and Breathing Exercises (audio) | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection.
1. Spiritual Exercises Q&A with John-Roger DSS | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection
The Importance of Food and Breathing with Meditation
Into Illumination and Enlightenment
Changing Your Behavior Into the Spirit?
5. Consciousness of Grace | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection