February 2000 SAT | Intention, Direction, And Clearing Addictions
“The cause of all suffering is addiction,” says John-Roger. Think about it and you’ll probably agree. J-R notes that even constant fatigue or constant pain can be an addiction. It makes sense then, that In order to heal, we must learn to change our behavior. If we can truly change and transcend the behavior, our reality is changed.
One of the keys is learning to become trustworthy to ourselves. Now, how would you do that? Notice the “Clearing Addictions” part of the title of this seminar? J-R has the ‘how.”
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
February 2023 SAT | Androgynous Consciousness (Jun. '70)
Innerphasing for Multidimensional Consciousness
12. The Meditation of Forgiveness | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
7. Luxor Meditation (Aug. ‘84), Meditation Walk at Luxor Temple (Mar. ‘85), Luxor Temple Meditation (July ‘86) | | from 'The Royal Road - The Path to Mastership' Collection
Where You Place Your Focus, There Will Be Your Heart
3. Meditation on Forgiveness | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection
2. Joy, Fun, Laughter, and God Consciousness | from 'The Joy, Fun, and Laughter' Collection