Ancient Influences of Spirit
These two seminars were recorded in different locations: One at the Temple of Dendera in Egypt and the other on Mt. Tabor, in Israel.
Accompanied by sounds and scenes from the ancient temple, John-Roger begins his seminar by speaking of the location as the site of “one of the biggest take-off platforms for astral projection in the ancient world.” In the video, we see the temple paintings as J-R speaks about their purpose and correlates the teachings of the time with MSIA’s teachings in this day about Soul Transcendence. The sun sets over the temple rooftop and the seminar concludes as J-R reminds us that we are studying truths which have been on the planet since the beginning and which lead us into the fullness of God’s heart.
Mt. Tabor is the traditional site where Jesus was recognized as the Christ, the Son of God. J-R and the group of travelers from one of the Peace Awareness Trainings are seated outside the Church of the Transfiguration at the top of the Mt. Tabor. J-R tells the Biblical story of Jesus, whose face shone like the sun, and he connects that transfiguration with the radiance we can create within ourselves with God’s help.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
1. The Joy and Fun of God's Laughter | from 'The Joy, Fun, and Laughter' Collection
1. Christ Innerphasing | from 'The Anointed One' Collection
2. Spiritual Exercises Innerphasing | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection
How to Understand What's Going On
7. Luxor Meditation (Aug. ‘84), Meditation Walk at Luxor Temple (Mar. ‘85), Luxor Temple Meditation (July ‘86) | | from 'The Royal Road - The Path to Mastership' Collection
2. My Kingdom for a Horse | from 'The Wayshower' Collection.
Honoring Yourself and Others (June '94)