Participation, Cooperation, Completion and Peace
Come with John-Roger to his 47th-year high school reunion and learn what his reputation was when he was there. Then hear J-R talk about how Windermere Ranch was found, about the vision for Windermere and the horses and people who live there. Most of all, he speaks of the peace to be found at the Ranch.
There are two things that can stop peace faster than anything else, he says, and he reveals a practical technique for releasing negativity that we can use any time we need it.
In this seminar, J-R says, “The purpose of our existence is bigger than the purpose of our behavior. Our purpose is to bring forward the peace of God’s divinity into the world.” And he also makes a very clear and direct statement of what to do as soon as we’re not in peace. “If peace is worth going to in the first place, it is worth maintaining in the second place,” he says. This is a great seminar about peace and how we can participate in it.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
May 2023 SAT | Q&A: Christ, Spiritual Ecology, Greatest Service, Releasing Karma, Sleep vs. Awake State (May/June '86)
4. Convergent Moments with the Star of Bethlehem Meditation | from 'The Anointed One' Collection
The Radical Prayer
Meditation of the Christ
1. Are You Living Under Law or Grace | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection
2. Light and Sound Initiations Into the Heart of God | from 'The Heart of Soul Transcendence' Collection
6. Meditation for Peace | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection