John-Roger Interview on the Mary Calder Lovers Show (Oct. '83)
This Valentine's Day, enjoy the 1983 interview of John-Roger from 'LOVERS '; a public access television program created and hosted by the late actress/comedian Mary Calder.
As you can guess from the title of the show, in this talk J-R and Mary take a deep dive into practical matters of love in action, including:
- The phonetic breakdown of how and why the heart symbolizes love.
- How our relationships with our parents influence the the type of partners we seek.
- The simplest trick to trust others without being disappointed.
…and that's just to name a few!
This episode also takes interesting digressions on psychic phenomena, miracles, and the story behind the founding of Insight Seminars.
God Bless You!
3. Dying Each Day | from the 'Spiritual Warrior' Collection.
September 2023 SAT | Q&A: Immortality, Wheel of '84, Light Units, Projection, SE's, the Absolute Law of One (Jan. '87)
October 2021 SAT | Q&A on Walk-ins, Earth Changes, Traveler, Sound Current, Dreams, Above Soul, Silent Ones (Mar. '80)
Into Illumination and Enlightenment
2. Light and Sound Initiations Into the Heart of God | from 'The Heart of Soul Transcendence' Collection
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
From Russia, to Us, with Love
What Touches Your Soul?