Living Love – The Door to the Consciousness of Soul
This is a collection of excerpts to help you focus on greater loving.
"Wouldn’t it be nice to live the example of The Christ, full of love? The best way is to love like a child: pure, forgetting yesterday, living spontaneously in the joy of the present moment. Everything becomes the gift of life.” –John-Roger | from the enclosed program.
1. John-Roger | This Is Love (6:00) | from an unreleased seminar recorded in Santa Monica, California on 10/11/1990.
2. John Morton | Release All Things; Love All Things (7:03) | from First Blessings
3. John-Roger | Go to the Silence Within; Experience Loving (6:10) | from Out of the Silence
4. John-Roger | Find the Holy One Within (14:32) | from The Great Spirit of Loving
5. John Morton | Breathe the Divine Spark – A Meditation (8:58) | from Renewing the Divine Spark
6. John-Roger | Know Your Own Heart (5:51) | from Be Your Own Divine Valentine
7. John-Roger | Become the Beloved (11:32) | from Christ Mass in July
“I’ve heard J-R say, if you want to know what MSIA is about, it’s loving…and it will lead you into the consciousness of Soul. That is the opening, that is the portal…all enter in loving.” –John Morton | from the enclosed program.
If you’d like to purchase this collection from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
November 2023 SAT | Q&A: Reincarnation, Court of Influence, the Absolute One, Transcending Dimensions (Jan. '87)
July 2021 SAT | The Conference of Elation - Our Song of Love (June '71)
The Only Grace is Loving God
November 1991 SAT | Go to God Inside (Nov. '88)
Innerphasing for the Highest Good
John Morton on How to Uncover your Purpose
3. Affirmations for Spiritual Exercises | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection