16. Ecstasy of Soul | from 'Letting Love Lead: Excerpts for Maintaining Momentum'
An excerpt by John Roger, the founder of MSIA, specially selected to support putting loving first in your life, and using this as a guide or impetus to lead you to create a life of greater happiness, joy and success.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
May 2023 SAT | Q&A: Christ, Spiritual Ecology, Greatest Service, Releasing Karma, Sleep vs. Awake State (May/June '86)
November 2022 SAT | Keys for SEs, Soul Travel, Light and Sound Initiations, Ways to Peace (May '86)
1. The Joy and Fun of God's Laughter | from 'The Joy, Fun, and Laughter' Collection
Welcome to the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness
1. Spiritual Exercises Q&A with John-Roger DSS | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection
The Meditation of Discovery (June '77)
3. Affirmations for Spiritual Exercises | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection