1. The Joy and Fun of God's Laughter | from 'The Joy, Fun, and Laughter' Collection
Have you heard about all the joy, fun and laughter at the 2022 MSIA Conference? Have you wondered how you might get in on some of that now? Here’s the answer: The Joy, Fun & Laughter Collection.
"Listen, I don’t do this unless I’m going to have fun. If you don’t have fun, that’s your problem. But, the only thing I’ll do in life is, if it’s fun. If it’s not fun, don’t even call me. But I like to walk in the rain. And, and I like to play in mudslides. And I like to ride horses. And I like to get thrown off, because I do get thrown off. And, if you don’t like that, you shouldn’t be riding horses. And so I like that." -John-Roger, DSS | From the enclosed programs.
If you’d like to purchase this collection from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
© 1978, 1980, 1982, 1984, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2022 MSIA®
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
February 2023 SAT | Androgynous Consciousness (Jun. '70)
3. Meditation on Forgiveness | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Being Moved to the Depths of our Soul
December 2022 SAT | Q&A: Sound Current, SE Keys, Prayer, Meditation, Contemplation (May '86)
2. My Kingdom for a Horse | from 'The Wayshower' Collection.
1. Spiritual Exercises Q&A with John-Roger DSS | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Looking Through the Eyes of Loving to See the Christ