1. Human Spiritual Rights | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection.
From the Soul Journey Through Spiritual Exercises collection.
“When I look at people, there’s one thing that I keep seeing-not what you have been, not what you are, but who you are and what you will manifest-that is the Christ.”
This seminar contains information you might never have heard before. With humor and clarity, John-Roger lays out the picture of how spirit works with each person. If you ever had questions about spiritual life, you’ll probably find the answers in this seminar.
J-R speaks about likely experiences on the different spiritual levels that make up the path to God, and about the Lords of the Spiritual Realms — that reside on each of the levels.
And lest we have our heads in the clouds of illusion, J-R talks about the importance of taking care of ourselves on this physical level, at the same time as learning to stay in the Grace and Light of God. J-R speaks about the Mystical Traveler Consciousness, and if you say to yourself, “What’s that?”, you’ll get your answer here. Here’s a hint: The Traveler resides within each of us. Whether we think it’s there or not.
“We move you back into Spirit,” J-R says. “That’s the key, and it’s always been the key; and it’s always going to be the key.”
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
What is the Agenda of Listening?
7. Luxor Meditation (Aug. ‘84), Meditation Walk at Luxor Temple (Mar. ‘85), Luxor Temple Meditation (July ‘86) | | from 'The Royal Road - The Path to Mastership' Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Being Moved to the Depths of our Soul
5. Consciousness of Grace | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection
2. Joy, Fun, Laughter, and God Consciousness | from 'The Joy, Fun, and Laughter' Collection
1. Journey of a Soul (audio book) | Introduction
September 2020 SAT | Q & A on the Traveler, Preceptor, Christ, Silent Ones, It of Itself, etc. (Jun. '72)