2. The H-U Chant and Breathing Exercises (audio) | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection.
From the Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises Collection.
“If there are thoughts, reapply yourself to chanting your tone. You develop inner strength through sacrificing thoughts and feeling to create more space for the divine to manifest.”
In this beautiful and relaxing exercise, John-Roger guides you along, as you take each divine breath chanting the H-U , making a direct connection from your heart to the heart of God. The process is simple and easy. The experience can be joyous, uplifting and illuminating.
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
May 2021 SAT | Are You Following Your Path to Love, Light and Sound? (May ’71)
3. Affirmations for Spiritual Exercises | from the 'Spiritual Exercises: From Distraction to Divine Experience' Collection
July 2011 SAT | Honoring the Beloved
1. How to Be an Initiate Part I | from the '14 Initiates Seminars' Collection.
3. The White Light Meditation | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Trust & the Spiritual Heart
3. Meditation For Soul Travel (audio) | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection