Innerphasing for Vibrant Health and Well-Being
This is an Innerphasing by John Roger and read by Paul Kaye. As in all innerphasings, it serves as a way for us to overcome our conditioning and realign our consciousness to create more of what we want in our lives.
The Innerphasing starts with a deep relaxation and breathing process, creating balance and harmony, integrating all levels of consciousness. Paul’s voice guides us along, “Look at all things from the perspective of loving,” an approach that releases us from all that keep us from full health and well-being. “When you’re ready,” he continues, “you can journey within, following the Light inside.” Then he invites you to begin a journey through your inner worlds to your Center “where goodness dwells.” From that place, the Spirit in you can rejuvenate your cells and create inside you the physical, emotional and mental environment for vibrant health and well-being.
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
If you're not familiar with the innerphasing process, you can view a PDF document complete with instructions and more information about this process by clicking here. (link only available in the web version)
June 1989 SAT | Can Your Actions Affect Your Spirit?
4. Awakening Beyond Body Consciousness | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
3. Are You Stuffing Your Expression? (What's Eating You?) | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection.
Factors Causing Dis-Ease and Promoting Health
2. Are You Unconsciously Depleting Your Energy? | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
1. Adapting Towards Health or Adopting Dis-Ease? | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Breathing - A Fundamental Response to Life
Finding the Hidden One Through a Balanced Body
100 Ways to Health and Well-Being | Los Angeles, CA | January 23, 2018
100 Ways to Health and Well-Being Workshop| Los Angeles, CA. | November 14, 2017
Spiritual Principles of Health & Well Being Webcast with John Morton & Leigh Taylor-Young, August 21, 2010
A Moment of Peace | J-R's Health: Doing Your Part