Words of Comfort for Challenging Times
John-Roger and John Morton conducted a series of events, including a memorial service for Sept 11, 2001 and several Internet Broadcasts, in which they spoke words of comfort about loving our enemies, handling our fears, and staying connected to the eternal place of comfort within.
“We have a faith that our life has an eternal nature that transcends who we are physically in this world. When we exercise it, we can experience the tranquility that is God’s tranquility.” – John Morton
“God knew that one day, man, as human beings in their Soulic movement, would stand forward and speak God’s name in truth and honesty and in the Spirit of their heart. That is the good that God has promised all of us — the Spiritual Promise. It will be delivered by, for, and through us to all planes of existence. Those times are upon us.” – John-Roger
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
November 2022 SAT | Keys for SEs, Soul Travel, Light and Sound Initiations, Ways to Peace (May '86)
1. Journey of a Soul (audio book) | Introduction
The Sacred Sanctuary
7. The Meditation of Perfect Balance | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
December 2021 SAT | Gethsemane, Gratitude, Let Judah Go Up First with H-U Chanting (Pat IV July '87)
1. Awakening to Soul Transcendence (video) | from the Journey of Soul Transcendence Collection
3. Meditation on Forgiveness | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection