Tracking What is Healing?
In this talk, John-Roger emphasizes the “practical” in practical spirituality. He advises, “If you’re having a hard time walking and you’re bumping into things, tripping and falling, “keep your eye on where you’re going.”
The seminar is filled with fascinating information, much of which deals with healing. It includes a reference to the healing energies at Windermere Ranch in Santa Barbara, and J-R’s own experiences observing and being worked on by a psychic surgeon in the Philippines.
The bottom line message is that we can take responsibility for our health and well-being by observing results and checking things out.
If you’d like to purchase this title for offline use, click here.
Paul Kaye's Sugar Rant
Where Do We Get Our Nutritional Energy? (Jun. '82)
Psychic Reintegration and Body Relaxation
The Importance of Food and Breathing with Meditation
Innerphasing for Vibrant Health and Well-Being
June 1989 SAT | Can Your Actions Affect Your Spirit?
4. Awakening Beyond Body Consciousness | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
3. Are You Stuffing Your Expression? (What's Eating You?) | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection.
Factors Causing Dis-Ease and Promoting Health
2. Are You Unconsciously Depleting Your Energy? | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
1. Adapting Towards Health or Adopting Dis-Ease? | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Breathing - A Fundamental Response to Life
Finding the Hidden One Through a Balanced Body
100 Ways to Health and Well-Being | Los Angeles, CA | January 23, 2018
100 Ways to Health and Well-Being Workshop| Los Angeles, CA. | November 14, 2017
Spiritual Principles of Health & Well Being Webcast with John Morton & Leigh Taylor-Young, August 21, 2010
A Moment of Peace | J-R's Health: Doing Your Part