17. Let Go Come Present | from 'Letting Love Lead: Excerpts for Maintaining Momentum'
An excerpt by John Roger, the founder of MSIA, specially selected to support putting loving first in your life, and using this as a guide or impetus to lead you to create a life of greater happiness, joy and success.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
June 2023 SAT | Spiritual Unfoldment, Transcending the Void, the Law of Empathy (Apr. '88)
Q&A: We Are Going To The Heart of God (Jun. '76)
3. Meditation For Soul Travel (audio) | from the 'Soul Journey through Spiritual Exercises' Collection
4. The Golden Temple Meditation | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
June 2022 SAT | Spiritual Exercises: Building a Path of Awareness (Apr. '86)
12. The Meditation of Forgiveness | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
4. Free-Form Writing | from the 'Living in Grace' Collection