Are You Focusing on a Spiritual Ministry? (Aug. '82)
A seminar for ministers conducted by MSIA's founder John-Roger during the 1982 Conference of Renewal.
If you’ve ever wondered about what J-R had in mind for ministerial boards, this is the seminar to answer some of your foundational questions. J-R really gets into the authority of these bodies and lets us know what to do if things seem to be going off track with a board. He also goes into his ministry and makes some surprising statements about that. If you think you know what J-R’s ministry was, you just may be surprised.
"Now, the board shouldn't care what your ministry is, as long as it's not illegal, because that says, regardless of race, creed, color, situation, circumstance, or environment, and it didn't say 24 hours in a row every day for eight days a week. It said some people minister for maybe a week in a situation and they may not be doing that type of a ministry for another three months. Their ministry is still their ministry and they may need recuperation time. They may need to back off and just say, "A lot of things happened out there while I was working, and they're still happening with me, and I've got to get this cleaned up." - John-Roger, DSS | From the enclosed program
© 1982, 2021 MSIA
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
June 2023 SAT | Spiritual Unfoldment, Transcending the Void, the Law of Empathy (Apr. '88)
2. Joy, Fun, Laughter, and God Consciousness | from 'The Joy, Fun, and Laughter' Collection
2. Light and Sound Initiations Into the Heart of God | from 'The Heart of Soul Transcendence' Collection
11. The Meditation of the Christ | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
4. The Golden Temple Meditation | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
Insightful Explanation and the Heartfelt Meditation
10. The Order of the Melchizedek Priesthood | from the '13 Minister Seminars' Collection.