The Movement Philosophy and Education vs. Deception and Lust
Lust can get us in trouble: “I want that ice cream, that girl, that body, that car.”
Lies can get us in trouble too, including those we tell as a way of making ourselves “bigger and better” than others—gossip.
John-Roger explains how lies and lust return to us, as creators, and describes the negativity these actions can bring with them.
In this seminar, J-R also spells out some principles of MSIA: expect change, clean up your own negativity before blaming someone else for theirs, check thing out through experience rather than hearsay, use everything for your advancement, and more.
If you’d like to purchase this title from the online store, click here. (link only available in the web version)
5. Body Balance Meditation | from the 'Health from the Inside Out' Collection
January 2023 SAT | Understanding the Nature of God (May '86)
2. A Meditation on Wealth - Part 2 | Meditation by John-Roger
Honoring Yourself and Others (June '94)
7. The Meditation of Perfect Balance | from the ‘Joyful Meditations’ Collection
1. The Heart of Soul Transcendence | from 'The Heart of Soul Transcendence' Collection
2. Soul Transcendence and the Kingdom of Heaven (video) | from the Journey of Soul Transcendence Collection
A Moment of Peace | John-Roger Being Moved to the Depths of our Soul