Live Streaming Support
Minimum System Requirements
1. Use a computer or mobile device that’s not older than 3 years, preferably.
2. Use the latest versions of Google Chrome or Firefox for your internet browser. It is ideal to download both as sometimes one will work better than the other. The browsers can differ from day to day.
3. Google Chrome: Go to Google Chrome
4. Firefox: Go to Firefox.com. Click “Firefox free download” button and follow the directions.
5. Minimum internet speeds: Download: 3-5 mbps | Upload: 1.5 or higher mbps.
6. To find your speed go to: speedtest.net. Click the green “begin test” icon. Wait until your test numbers appear.
7. If you have an Android device, you will need to install the free app: Hook
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am getting a lot of buffering. Or, I have a circle turning constantly and nothing is playing.
A: Your internet connection speed may be slow. Please check your internet speed as follows. Go to speedtest.net. Click the green “begin test” icon. Wait until your test numbers appear. Minimum internet speeds would be Download: 3-5 mbps | Upload: 1.5 or higher mbps.
Q: I am hearing an echo or double sounds.
A: Please close your browser and re-open. Most likely you have the website page opened twice and therefore are receiving the audio twice.
Other questions? Please email our friendly tech staff at MSIAlive1@gmail.com
MSIA.org Website Tour
How to Access Your Student Download Center
How to access and view Live Streamed Ministers and Initiates meetings
How to Make a Donation Online
How to Manage Your Email Subscriptions
MSIA's Loving Each Day Chrome App
MSIA Chrome App - Instructions if you have Chrome already
MSIA Chrome App - Instructions for Using the Features
MSIA Chrome App - Instructions if you don't have Chrome already
Quick Links Tutorial
Student Dashboard Tutorial