Questions About Live Streaming
1. Use a computer or mobile device that’s not older than 3 years, preferably.
2. Use the latest versions of Google Chrome or Firefox for your internet browser. It is ideal to download both as sometimes one will work better than the other. The browsers can differ from day to day.
3. Google Chrome: Go to Google Chrome
4. Firefox: Go to Firefox.com. Click “Firefox free download” button and follow the directions.
5. Minimum internet speeds: Download: 3-5 mbps | Upload: 1.5 or higher mbps.
6. To find your speed go to: speedtest.net. Click the green “begin test” icon. Wait until your test numbers appear.
7. If you have an Android device, you will need to install the free app: Hook
Q: I am getting a lot of buffering. Or, I have a circle turning constantly and nothing is playing.
A: Your internet connection speed may be slow. Please check your internet speed as follows. Go to speedtest.net. Click the green “begin test” icon. Wait until your test numbers appear. Minimum internet speeds would be Download: 3-5 mbps | Upload: 1.5 or higher mbps.
Q: I am on the page and all I see is a black screen with: “Content Unavailable”.
A: Refresh your browser and check the start time of the event; the event is not Live until approx. 15 minutes prior to the event start time.
Q: I am hearing an echo or double sounds.
A: Please close your browser and re-open. Most likely you have the website page opened twice and therefore are receiving the audio twice.
Other questions? Please email our friendly tech staff at MSIAlive1@gmail.com