After a long period of planning and development the MSIA App is now available in the Google Play Store for download to your Android device!
The Android version of the MSIA App is identical to the iPhone version and, in at least one way, better. The preset SE Timer in Android has one less step to use versus the iOS version.
If you have never seen the MSIA App before, here is a list of features:
• Daily quote from Loving Each Day
• MSIA Discourses (English)
• Latest SAT Seminar
• Capability to save your favorite Discourses and SATs
• Spiritual Exercises Timer (and you can save a preset Timer)
• SE History (which is downloadable)
• Seed, tithe, or donate on the app
• Prayer list
• Access MSIAorg Practical Spirituality videos on YouTube
• Share the app with others
Please spread the word to all of your friends who use Android. There is a link to the Google Play Store in the footer of the MSIA.ORG web pages or give them these instructions:
How to download the MSIA App on your Android:
1. Go to the Google Play Store
2. Type “MSIA love light sound” in the search bar
3. Click on the MSIA icon and Install to download
4. When you open the app, use the same username and password you use to log into the MSIA website.
The minimum supported Android version is Android 7.1 or higher. If you are not able to download the app, you can check your Android version using these instructions https://support.google.com/android/answer/7680439?hl=en
Here are some things to be aware of with the MSIA App:
• Many of the app pages have a circle “i” icon in the upper right for more information and help on how to use the app.
• Every active MSIA student on English Discourses has the first year unlocked in the app. If you are an English Discourse subscriber on the second year or beyond and don’t have the subsequent years in the app, you can purchase the digital versions from MSIA.
• If you are a SAT subscriber on CD’s only, you will not see the SAT seminar and you will need to contact MSIA to change your SAT subscription for digital access.
• By the way, many years of past SAT seminars are available to SAT subscribers who are also monthly subscribers to www.thatwhichis.org. The SAT seminars on the MSIA App are added each month with no more than the last 12 at any time. If you upload a SAT seminar in your MSIA App, it will be saved for offline listening and archival.
MSIA App for iPhone or iPad
If you have an iPhone or iPad and haven’t downloaded the MSIA App yet, what are you waiting for? Users are loving how they can easily listen to their SAT Series seminars, read Discourses, and tithe or seed on their iOS devices. The SE Timer feature is very popular for doing and tracking daily spiritual exercises.
Download iOS version: